"ten things we don't know about you"
1. I hate these things! If you've ever been to either a group interview or a team building session they usually involve a game called two truths and a lie (or some variation). I always struggle with the truth part!
2. I don't have red hair anymore! If you know me from Twitter then you'll probably have noticed my fiery red hair in my display picture. Sadly I'm now blonde (and a lot older!)
4. I met my Fiance on WoW during The Burning Crusade. We were pretty good friends until Wrath of the Lich King when things took a different turn. I moved to England to live with him and we've lived together for three years now.
5. I have a cat called Korla. You may recognize that name if you often read my blog. It's my Priest's name! Before we got the cat we joked we'd call it Korla after calling kittyface "cat" and "catface" for a few days we decided that maybe Korla wasn't such a terrible idea after all.
6. When we first got our kitty we were led to believe it was a girl. When we took it to the vet at around six months I got a surprising phone call from the vet informing me my little girl was actually a boy!
|<333333 Kitty Korla.|
8. I'm really easily scared. My fiance likes to hide behind things and jump out on me which never fails to make me scream. I jump whenever I hear a noise, I think I may have been a cat in a past life!
9. I have a really terrible memory. I mean really bad.
10. I love skulls. I pretty much wear some kind of skulls most days when I can! A friend of mine used to say I had "skulldar" I can walk into a shop and instantly find you something with skulls on it.