Friday 28 February 2014

Transmog with Tabards



Ever since competing in Sam's Tabard of the Hand transmog contest I've wanted to make a transmog for each of the Tabards in game. I wasn't really sure how to go about it. With Korla being my main she has access to almost every tabard in game apart from the TCG ones.

But that would mean all of the mogs being cloth and given how little room I have to work with I've come to the conclusion that I'll do it with the help of Mogit! That way I can incorporate some Mail, Plate and Leather into the looks!

I'm not sure how often I'll post a new one but hopefully every week or fortnight I'll be able to post a couple. If there's any you'd like to rush up the list then feel free to let me know where or via Twitter.

6 comments:

  1. It's awesome idea! Can't wait to see them all finished :)
    -Rinike

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thumbs up for use of "fortnight". (In America we have no idea how long that is. Really.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hah! You learn something new every day! It's 14 days for anyone else who doesn't know.

      Delete
  3. Great idea. Looking forward to seeing the Mushroom tabard (please say you have it!).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad I inspired you in a fun way! That's an awesome idea and I can't wait to see the results :3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cool. :)

    I can't wait to see what you come up with. That, and see the 150+ transmogrification ideas you'll be coming up with. :p

    ReplyDelete