Thursday 6 June 2013

Armored Bloodwing.

Last week WowProfitz started his own Cotton Candy Screenshot Competition. I decided to enter with one of my favourite screenshots which I'd taken a while ago. Lo and behold I won! I was given the option of three prizes and I chose the Armored Bloodwing mount. The second I saw Blizzard release this mount I knew I wanted it having always been a bit of a spooky kid! The Undercity is my favorite city and I've always wanted a bat mount. Sadly it wasn't something I was willing to pay for so winning it makes it even sweeter!

You can view the screenshot and winning post here!

Armored Bloodwing - Also now known as Profitz.

Bloodwing Transmog.
Of course no new mount is complete without a new matching transmog, right? I decided to go with this robe from around T10 content from Justice Points as it's similar to that of Blood-Queen Lana'thel. I bet she'd ride a Armored Bloodwing if she could.

Robe - Meteor Chaser's Raiment
Belt - Belt of Omission
Staff - Suen-Wo, Spire of the Falling Sun
Gloves - Heroe's Gloves of Faith
Shoulders - Malevolent Gladiator's Mooncloth Mantle

While I imagine that I only won because I was the only entry what we're going to do is pretend that there were at least 4000 other entries. We're also going to pretend that Korla was added to the Dedication of Honor statue in Dalaran for her contribution to the competition. Statues of Korla should soon start appearing all of Azeroth. Look out for one in a city near you!

Clearly part of this statue.






No comments:

Post a Comment