Saturday 11 January 2014

20 Days of Gold Making - Day Twenty.

Nev from Auction House Addict has created a community project for the gold makers among us 20 Days of Gold Making You can find a list of all of the participants in this blog post at AH addict.
 
 

The question for today is;

"Lets spread some blog love - which are your 'must read' or 'go to' gold blogs or even other places you go for information & reading matter?" 

This is the last post in Nev's series! Aww! I've enjoyed doing these posts and I'm a little sad that they're over but we're going to end on a positive note and spread a little bit of love! 


Gold Making Podcasts. These are a few of the gold making podcasts out there some of them are no longer updated (Auction house junkies and Call to auction) but that doesn't mean that they're not still full of information and strategies/theories.

Power Word Gold 
Your WoW Money 
Journal of Markus Ty 
Auction House Junkies 
The Drunken Mogul 
Bitter and Salty 
Call to Auction 
 
 Gold Making Blogs. I'll be honest I'm not really in the habit of reading gold making blogs anymore as I prefer to listen to podcasts while I'm doing other things. I tend to read general wow blogs more. I do however always read Nev's blog though perhaps because I think of her as a friend so I'm interested in what she's got to say and what she's been upto. 

AH Addict

Jim from Power Word Gold created a gold blog directory which is a great resource for people looking to discover new blogs. I'm not sure how often it's updated but it lists a lot of sites which may or may not have been updated in a while. You can still read old theories and apply them to today's market. 

Power word gold blog directory

Other Resources. 

The undermine journal  Make sure to select US or EU on the left hand side.
Wowuction
The Consortium (AMAZING(!!) Gold making forum)
Reddit Reddit has a few sub reddits related to gold making.

Huge thank you to Nev for creating this blogging challenge it's been a blast and I hope some of you have enjoyed it as much as I've enjoyed doing it. I hope you've learned something or at least are able to take something away from these posts even if it's just where to find real information on gold making! Hah!

No comments:

Post a Comment