Monday 22 July 2013

Day Six. Wow Blogging Challenge - Your workspace/desk.

We're onto the sixth day of the Soulbound - 20 days of WoW blogging challenge. Today Soulbound asks us:

"Your workplace/desk (photo and/or description)"

I'd love to show you a picture of some kind of amazing battle station. A computer with fancy flashing lights or a really cool wide screen monitor but the truth is I don't have any of that. I've had the desk I have since 2000 when I got my first computer bits of it have fallen off or been removed since then. It used to have a small shelf on it which I would constantly bang my knees against so it eventually fell off. It had these large CD shelves attached to the side. Sadly most of the games and DVD's I have come in those large plastic boxes rather than the smaller square CD cases so they just collected dust and I eventually removed them.

My desk is often littered with rubbish. I'm quite messy. There is currently ten empty soda cans, four Alpen Light bar wrappers, some Sominex, a fork(?) and an empty mug on it. I've no idea how long the mug has been there or what was in it.

I recently bought a new mic so that's found a space in between all my junk. Due to the mess I'm not going to show you a picture. Hah. I'll tidy it tomorrow, I promise.

1 comment:

  1. Awww, I wanted to see a picture!

    Mine currently has a bowl from last nights dinner, 3 empty water bottles and 2 glasses.

    I doubt we are alone in the messy desk department! :D

    ReplyDelete