Thursday 24 January 2013

20 Days of gold Making - Day Two

Nev from Auction House Addict has created a community project for the gold makers among us 20 Days of Gold Making You can find a list of all of the participants in this blog post at AH addict.

The question for today is;

"If you set yourself a goal, what was your goal & at what point did you set it?"

I mentioned in my last post in this gold making series after I'd completed my FoS I continued to make gold. I didn't purposefully set any goals for myself in Wrath of the Lich King but shortly after my new found success with the auction house I discovered gold blogs. Since I'd been a follower of the Livejournal community WoW_Ladies I knew that World of Warcraft blogs existed but I wasn't aware of just how many there were. Or that there were any dedicated to making gold in game. I understood that you could purchase gold or guides to help you make gold but I wasn't aware of all of the free information out there available from people with an interest in that side of the game, who wanted to teach and help other people to make their own gold.

Mage Tier Four.

 Just My Two Copper, Hit the Cap and Stockpile were among the first few gold blogs I'd found. I was able to pick up a lot more information and progressed further into my own gold making. I hit the original gold cap of 214k right before the start of Cataclysm but I don't remember actively seeking it. 

In late June of 2011, during Cataclysm the 4.2 patch landed which not only introduced The Firelands but made Tier eleven available from vendors with Justice Points. I made around 200k from gems, enchants and various item enhancements I had stockpiled before the patch. By that point I was nearing 500k and decided to make a push towards the new gold cap of One million.

No comments:

Post a Comment